This privacy statement states how Sessans’ald Oy Ab collects, uses, controls ja brings forward information, which on our site www.sessans.fi is collected of the user.
We collect personal information for customer relationship management purposes. The legal basis for the processing of personal data is the agreement between us and the legal obligations arising from it. The provision of personal data is a precondition for the conclusion of a contract. In other words, in order to get into the puppy application queue, we need your personal information.
We do not collect personal information for marketing purposes and do not sell, exchange, or rent your personal information with others. The legal basis for the processing of personal data is consent.
We do not make profiling or automatic decisions about you.
Your personal information is received by:
Information is collected through the contact forms is received by
- our company and its employees
- payment intermediary, who receives your payment
- accounting firm, who records your order into our accounting
- accountant, who checks our accounting
- IT-firm, who manages our website
We store your personal information:
- on our website for five years
- in the email archive for seven years
- in the accounting material for seven years
You have the following rights:
- the right to inspect personal data about you
- the right to rectify the data
- the right to limit processing
- the right to object to the processing
- the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority
You can make all the above changes to your personal information by sending an email to [email protected]
Please note that you only have the “right to be forgotten” if we have no legal obligation to continue processing your personal information.
Sessans’ ald Oy Ab
Paula ja Stefan Eriksson
+358 (0)45 1364092